Vintage, New in Package, Set of Two Barkcloth Foam Backed Draw Draperies/Curtains, 75in x 84in
CONDITION: New in package. Original vintage item from the 50's or 60's. True vintage barkcloth curtains that we're opened from the package only for the pictures.
DESCRIPTION: Foam backed barkcloth curtains are a must have for any energy efficient, mid century modern home! This is a set of two drapery/curtain panels with pinch pleat hanging style at top. Hooks to hang this can be included by request. The color is an off-white with light blue, gray, and camel/brown specks throughout. These were originally $66 from JcPenney and purchased most likely in the 1950's or 1960's. This is rare to find such quality draperies still in the package. I did take them out of the package in order to get the best detailed photo of the colors. These are also machine washable and very durable; however, due to age, I would recommend to have them dry cleaned or wash on gentle.
- Set of TWO
- New in package with original packaging materials
- Color: Light Blue Camel - Off-White/Ivory/Cream with Grey Specks
- Manufactured by JcPenney in USA
- Barkcloth material - Very popular in Mid Century
- Buckram Header, Pinch Pleats
- Measurements: Each Panel is 75in x 84in (2 Panels Included)
- Blend of Rayon, Polyester, and Acrylic
- Heavy and thick
- Foam Backed
- Machine Washable
- Little or no ironing required
- Original Retail Price Still Attached: $66