The Legend of Zorro Special Edition on DVD
Excellent gently used condition. No scratches on disc! In perfect condition!
The original caped crusader is back! Antonio Banderas and Academy Award(r)-winner Catherine Zeta-Jones (2002, Best Supporting Actress, Chicago) return for more swashbuckling action, adventure and excitement in the explosive cinematic thrill-ride, THE LEGEND OF ZORRO! Having spent the last ten years fighting injustice and cruelty, Alejandro de la Vega (Banderas) is now facing his greatest challenge: his loving wife Elena (Zeta-Jones) has thrown him out of the house! Elena has filed for divorce and found comfort in the arms of Count Armand (Rufus Sewell), a dashing French aristocrat. But Alejandro knows something she doesn't: Armand is the evil mastermind behind a terrorist plot to destroy the United States. And so, with his marriage and country's future at stake, it's up to Zorro to try and save two unions before it's too late.
- Actors: Antonio Banderas, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Alberto Reyes
- Directors: Martin Campbell
- Producers: Walter Parkes, Lloyd Phillips, Laurie MacDonald
- Format: Multiple Formats, AC-3, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Language: English (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Subtitles: French, English
- Dubbed: French
- Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired: English
Region: Region 1 encoding (US and Canada only)
PLEASE NOTE: Some Region 1 DVDs may contain Regional Coding Enhancement (RCE). Some, but not all, of our international customers have had problems playing these enhanced discs on what are called "region-free" DVD players. For more information on RCE, click .
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Studio: Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- DVD Release Date: January 31, 2006
- Run Time: 130 minutes
* All sales are final. Please see return policy for more info.
*Compare price was determined by comparing similar items to large online marketplaces like eBay and Amazon and/or large retail brick-and-mortar thrift stores. ----------
*Colors may be slightly different then shown due to computer screen quality and different settings and other factors