Lledo Chevron 1:64 Diecast Replica Lot, Days Gone Commemorative Collectible Vehicles, Set of 7
CONDITION: In like new, pre-owned condition. No broken, missing, or damaged parts.
DESCRIPTION: This is a set of seven, like new, collectible, Lledo metal/diecast model vehicles or cars in 1:64 scale. These were promotional items that were sold in the 90s by Chevron Oil Company with a fill up of Gas. The last two pics are informational and are from an article written in 1995 that was in a Chevron magazine. The magazine article will not be shipped but was inserted to give some history. Includes vintage models, vehicles used in hauling, and a fire truck. Made in England, exclusively for Chevron, each collectible car is marked on the bottom and many are also numbered. Some may have doors that open and other parts that open up.
Includes (Left to Right as Pictured):
- 1934 Dennis Fire Engine"Refinery Fire Truck" (Red Fire Truck)
- Semi Truck & Trailer (No. 13, Red & Green)
- 1939 Chevrolet Pick-Up Truck with Blue Oil Drums - Standard Oil Refinery/RPM Motor Oil (No. 21, Green)
- 1926 Model T Ford Crown Gasoline Standard Oil Truck (Black and Red Oil Drum)
- 1927 Red Crown Gasoline Truck (Black with White Oil Drum)
- 1936 Farm Delivery Truck (Blue with White Oil Drum that says "Standard Oil")
- 1911 Zerolene Chain Drive Tank Truck (Red with Gray "Zerolene" Tank on back)
- Color(s): red, green, blue, black, white
- Dimensions: 3" - 4"
- Period: Unsure, but most likely 2000's
- Brand: Chevron
- Designer: Lledo PLC
- Materials: Metal, plastic
- Made in England